The OnePlus 10 Pro was released in the global market by OnePlus earlier this month. The smartphone received its first software update shortly after that, which addressed the camera, system, and network issues.
The second update for the global version of the OnePlus One has begun rolling out, and it includes improvements to battery life, fingerprint responsiveness, and other features.
The latest update is now available for Indian and North American owners of the OnePlus 10 Pro, according to an official announcement on the OnePlus community forums. Firmware versions NE2211 11.A.13 (for India) and NE2215 11.A.13 (for the rest of the world) are included in the upgrade (For North America).
With this update, OnePlus claims to have enhanced various areas of the smartphone, including the success rate of fingerprint unlocking, battery life, audio quality during conversations, front camera quality, and much more. Other changes may be seen in the changelog below:
- [Optimized] fingerprint algorithm, improved the success rate of fingerprint unlocking
- [Optimized] the power consumption in some scenarios, improved user experience
- [Optimized] audio processing, improved communication quality
- [Fixed] the occasional issue that the phone may fail to turn on automatically at a set time [Improved] system stability
- [Optimized] the quality of taking photos with the front camera
- [Optimized] network stability
OnePlus has also announced that the update would be progressive and that the OTA will be sent to consumers in the form of badges. If you haven’t yet gotten the update, it will most likely arrive within the next several days.
- OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G Availability And First Sale Date Revealed For India
- OnePlus 10R 5G Will Come With MediaTek Dimensity 8100-Max SoC On 28 April In India